Bird Drawing with Ink & Wash Technique
Want to draw a bird with stunning detail and captivating charm? Explore the world of Line and Ink Wash Techniques! This approach allows you to create delicate textures, intricate details and contrasts that make your bird artwork one of a kind. Explore the captivating medium of ink and give your bird illustrations the texture and colour you adore. Discover new artistic heights and techniques with the Line and Ink Wash Techniques!
Materials I used:
- Tachikawa Comic Pen Nib Holder
- G nibs
- Synthetic brushes
- Windsor Newton Indian Ink Waterproof
- Windsor Newton Liquid Indian Ink Water soluble
- Dr P. H. Bombay Indian Ink - Yellow
- Fabriano Hotpress Watercolour 300 g/m
If you found this video useful, you may also be interested in receiving my fortnightly newsletter. In it, I offer guidance on how to improve and enhance your skills as an artist.